Please read this policy carefully before using the Pleasant Smart website. Hikvision may revise this policy at any time and publish the latest revised policy on this website.
This policy applies to this website and all websites linked to by Pleasant Intelligence.
Pleasant Intelligence's website may link to third-party websites. Third parties may collect your personal information when you use third party websites or services. Hikvision recommends that you carefully read the privacy policies of third parties.
What Information Pleasant Intelligence Collects
When you use Pleasant Intelligence's website, Pleasant Intelligence will collect your personal information in accordance with this policy, including the personal information you voluntarily provide and the personal information collected by Pleasant Intelligence.
The personal information you provide includes, but is not limited to, your name, date of birth, contact address, phone number, email address, language selection, resume and video content.
The personal information collected by Pleasant Intelligence includes network traffic data such as IP and data collected through cookies such as the number of visits, the duration of visits, and user preferences.
How Pleasant Intelligence uses information
Pleasant Intelligence will use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. Based on the legitimate interests of Pleasant Intelligence, including but not limited to:
1) Reply to your inquiry;
2) Improve website security, such as user authentication, security protection, fraud detection archiving and backup;
3) Get your job application information;
4) Evaluate your job application;
5) For internal purposes such as auditing, analysis and customer research.
2. Based on the promise of Plassin Intelligence to you, including but not limited to:
1) Provide the service you requested;
2) Fulfill the legal obligations of Pleasant Intelligence.
3. With your consent:
1) Send you emails, text messages (including commercial text messages), push messages, etc. to promote or publicize Pleasant intelligent services and products;
2) Use cookie data to better understand your behavior, improve functional design, optimize user experience, or provide you with better services;
3) Pleasant Intelligence may invite third parties to provide online promotional materials through Pleasant Intelligence's services. When you visit the site, third parties may use pixel tags or similar technologies to collect your personal information. At the same time, third parties may use and collect information to push you information about Presence smart services and products that you may be interested in.
How Pleasant Intelligence discloses information
Pleasant Intelligence will not disclose your personal information except in the following cases:
1) Disclosure is with your prior consent;
2) In the case of applicable legal requirements or in response to legal procedures, Plessing Intelligence may disclose your personal information to relevant law enforcement agencies or other government agencies.
3) Information must be disclosed when providing services to you;
4) In order to protect the legitimate interests of Presence Intelligence, Presence Intelligence may disclose your personal information when it believes in good faith that it is required or permitted by law. For example, in support of auditing, compliance and corporate governance purposes; if all or part of the assets of Pleasant Intelligence are sold or transferred, your personal information may be part of the sale or transfer;
5) In order to improve the website of Pleasant Intelligence and provide you with better services, Pleasant Intelligence may provide your personal information to third parties.
How Pleasant Intelligence stores information
Pleasant Intelligence will store your personal information when responding to your inquiry or providing you with services.
Network traffic information will be stored for three years.
Unless you have a specific request, or as otherwise provided by laws and regulations, Pleasant Intelligence will store your job application information for the purposes specified in this policy.
Pleasant Intelligence will store your personal information on Pleasant Intelligence's servers in accordance with this policy and the requirements of laws and regulations to help Pleasant Intelligence provide you with better services. You can obtain, update or delete your personal information in your account settings, and Pleasant Intelligence will provide you with assistance in account maintenance.
In order to ensure the proper functioning of the website, Pleasant Intelligence may store data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. With the help of cookies, Pleasant Smart's website can store data such as user preferences.
How Pleasant Intelligence handles children's personal information
Pleasant Intelligence's websites, products and services are primarily intended for adults. Children may not create their own user accounts without the consent of their parents or guardians. With respect to the collection of children's personal information with parental consent, Pleasant Intelligence will only use or disclose this information as permitted by law, expressly consented by parents or guardians, or necessary to protect children.
If Pleasant Intelligence discovers that it has collected personal information from children without prior verifiable parental consent, it will seek to delete the relevant information as soon as possible.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about Precision's privacy practices or this policy, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.